Our team of CPAs and other trained internal and external auditors capable of conducting audit engagements in compliance with the Chief Financial Officer’s Act (CFOA) of 1990; internal control reviews, recovery audits, and other compliance review specifically.
- Financial Audits in compliance with the CFOA of 1990 and in accordance with Generally Acceptable Government Audit Standards (GAGAS);
- Financial Management Oversight (FMO) Reviews;
- Internal Control Reviews in accordance to OMB Circular A-123;
- Recovery Audits in Accordance with the Improper Payment Act (IPIA) of 2002;
- Perform Agreed Upon Procedures (AUPs) for Government programs;
- Performance compliance audits;
- Conduct performance audits;
- Document audit finding, root causes, and recommendations in well-organized set of working papers.